- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
When it comes to motorcycle riding, a great pair of gloves is the key to keep you warm, safe and protected whilst enjoying your motorcycle riding to its fullest. The GBG classic vintage 70’s retro style leather motorcycle gloves are very much all seasons gloves for all bikers from bobber to café racer. They’re made from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain, perforated soft goatskin leather that has been treated to give it a soft, warm, protective and pleasing vintage feel when motorcycling. The primary purpose of this pair of retro-style motorcycle gloves is to keep you safe and protected. The hybrid carbon stitched inside leather on the back of the hand gives knuckle hard protection while rubber on the back of fingers gives protection to fingers. For comfort wearing and ease of movement, the gloves have an accordion stretch on the back of the hand and button fastener on the wrist…
- Made of genuine quality of goatskin leather that is warm, breathable and durable.
- Full-grain, soft but tough goatskin leather
- Reinforced palm with 6mm padded safety wrap that delivers some extra level protection.
- Wrist adjustment via button fastener for a strong grip.
- Rubber protection on back and foam on tips of fingers
Black, Brown, Yellow
Medium, Large, Extra Large