The Great Bikers Gear, Fiber Knuckle pro air leather gloves are one of the best winter motorcycle gloves in the market. These biker gloves are elegant looking, sturdy and durable. Brat style of these gloves perfectly complements the riders of different motorcycles riders. High performance and abrasion-resistant gloves are priced very reasonably compared to other brands in the market. The leather used in these motorcycle gloves is full-grain goatskin. Goatskin is among the leathers which are used to produce some long-lasting products.
These leather biker gloves are perforated to make them breathable and comfortable. Hard carbon protection covers the knuckles while the accordion stretch safeguard the back of the hands in case of any fall. The rubber on the finger make sure that your fingers are safe. Safety wraps on the palms add great value to your protection and also it supports you to grip well. 6mm Safety wraps are perfectly padded and offer extra protection. These leather biker gloves have Velcro fastener at the top which let you to adjust them according to your wrist size. Also it determine the ease of movement and to help you in firm grip.
Features of Fiber Knuckle Pro Air Leather Gloves
- Material: Made of premium quality and full-grain goatskin to keep the gloves strong, warm and soft.
- Perforated: these leather gloves are perforated to make them breathable and comfortable.
- Abrasion-resistant: goatskin and other used protection measures ensures great resistance in case of any fall.
- Accordion stretch: soft accordion stretch is used to protect the back of the hands.
- Carbon protection: hard carbon covers are used for the safety of knuckles.
- Rubber: for fingers protection, rubber and foam are used that also supports you to grip well.
- Palm protection: for palm protection, our Fiber Knuckle pro air leather gloves have 6mm padded safety wrap.
- Velcro fastener: Velcro fastener helps you to adjust the gloves according to your wrist size and it also helps in easy movement and grip.
There are no reviews yet.