When it comes to motorcycle riding, a great pair of retro leather motorcycle gloves is the key to keep you warm, safe and protected whilst enjoying your motorcycle riding to its fullest. The Great Bikers Gear classic vintage 70’s retro style leather motorcycle gloves are very much all seasons gloves for all bikers. These biker gloves are elegant looking, sturdy and durable. High-performance motorcycle gloves are priced very reasonably compared to other brands in the market. The primary purpose of this pair of retro-style motorcycle gloves is to keep you safe and protected. Moreover, retro motorcycle gloves are made from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain goatskin.
These leather biker gloves are perforated which makes them breathable to give you a pleasing vintage feel. Keeping in mind the rider’s protection our men leather gloves have accordion stretch and rubber. The hybrid carbon stitched inside leather on the back of the hand gives knuckle hard protection while the accordion stretch safeguards the back of the hands in case of any fall. The rubber on the finger makes sure that your fingers are safe. 6mm Safety wraps on the palms add great value to your protection and also it supports you to grip well.
Features of Retro Leather Motorcycle Gloves
- Material: Made of supreme quality of full-grain goatskin to keep the gloves strong, warm and soft.
- Perforated: These leather gloves are perforated to make them breathable and comfortable.
- Abrasion-Resistant: Goatskin and other used protection measures ensures great resistance in case of any fall.
- Accordion Stretch: Soft accordion stretch is used in these leather gloves to protect the back of the hands.
- Carbon Protection: Hybrid carbon stitched inside the leather on the back of the hand gives hard protection to knuckles.
- Rubber: Rubber and foam are used for fingers protection that also supports you to grip well.
- Palm protection: For palm protection, our retro style motorcycle gloves have 6mm padded safety wrap.